PATI Program Rekalibrasi
As we know that the government have released a new program called The PATI Rekalibrasi Program.
Date: Nov 16th 2020 to 30th Jun 2021
- A special program to legalize part of illegal workers in Malaysia to become legal workers – Program Rekalibrasi Tenaga Kerja
- Allow illegal workers to return to their country by self surrender – Program Rekalibrasi Pulang
Involved Department: Immigration Department of Malaysia (JIM) & Department of Labor Peninsular Malaysia (JTKSM)
For employer who eligible to apply PATI Program Rekalibrasi
As the latest rehiring program ( PATI Rekalibrasi Program) announced in a sudden and without any information, it caused a minor confusion to all local employers.
Fortunately, One Stop Manpower finally gathered all information. Below are 4 criteria to employer who plan to participate in PATI Rekalibrasi Program.
- Company not blacklisted or under suspension list
- Only available for 4 sectors: manufacturing, construction, agriculture & plantations
- Subject to the quota approved by JTKSM
- Comply with the conditions for hiring foreign workers
For employee who eligible to apply PATI Program Rekalibrasi
- Age below 45 years old
- Not in suspect list & blacklist
- Valid passport at least 18 months
- Holders of Social Visit Pass (PLS) which expired before 31/12/2020
- Temporary Working Visit Pass (PLKS) which expired before 31/12/2020
- Foreign maid
- Not a PLKS holder who ran away from his/her employer
- Negative result slip of COVID-19 test made within 3 days before the appointment with JIM
- From 15 source countries ONLY
- Sri Lanka
Please do take note that employee must: –
- Work under a proper company.
- Have a proper job under a company which is not blacklisted or suspect list.
- Service sector are not allowed to renew unless there is changes in the future.
Cost to pay PATI Program Rekalibrasi
Deposit: RM500 per foreign worker
Compound: RM1500 per foreign worker
- FOMEMA examination
- Covid test
Employers are only allowed to pay by credit or debit card, cash is STRICTLY not allowed.